TCW PHP Album
TCW PHP Album is a set of PHP scripts that (using MySQL and the GD Library) allow you to easily make online multimedia albums. With an intuitive administrative panel you can quickly add albums, photos, themes, and change site settings. It also has commenting, where people can post comments on images and numerically rate pictures, as well as other features such as IP restriction/banning. Recently added, you can also make automatic slideshows.
TCW PHP Album requires the following:
- PHP 4.1.2 or higher, --with-mysql
- The GD Image Library OR ImageMagick's Convert
- Minimum of PNG support for the above
- A MySQL database - tested with 3.2x
- TCW PHP Album is operating system independent. TCW PHP Album does not support the GD Image library as it is lacking many features of convert, but the option is available.
- The TCW Organization is the owner, developer, and official support center for TCW PHP Album. TCW is an organization that encourages aspiring open source developers.
(C)1995-2003 The TCW Organization and David "BAILOPAN" Anderson